Pages

Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Have GIRL Time

If you're a girl like me that prefers the company of boys who can often be crude, rude and even disgusting! you may not realize how much fun it can be to have other girls to spend time with and do girl things with.
I'm NOT a make up girl. I never have been but occasionally I have allowed my girl friends to make me up and do my hair and they really enjoy that. It never hurt me and sometimes actually was fun. It didn't mean I have to all of a sudden become a make up girl if that's not who I am...it was just an experience to have and enjoy and embrace for a change. I'm STILL not a make up girl...I used to wear mascara and eyeliner and that was all but it's been years since I have done that. Beginning in December I went for a make over with my girl friend on her birthday and I did enjoy the experience yet again. I'm sure there were over 20 products on my face, lips and eyes and it didn't really even feel that excessive at all and I know I looked very pretty after too. I enjoyed the experience and I'm grateful to my friend for making me come out of my house (read haven) to DO something different than my norm! :) Thanks Melli! xo
Here is a pic of before:

And a pic of after:

Not something I'm gonna do every day and probably not ever again really but I did have fun and I enjoyed the attention and the conversation so it's a good memory I KEEP! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment